Harnessing Innovation through STEM and the Arts (STEAM)
Wednesday, August 3rd to Friday, August 5th 2016
The Lloyd Erskine Sandiford Centre, Two Mile Hill, St. Michael
YIF is a platform for Barbadian youths to learn about how they can use innovation in the disciplines of Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts and Mathematics (STEAM) and turn their passion into dollars.
Come out, experience and imagine the Possibilities
- Empowering Youth : Reinventing the youth connection experience
- Digital Revolution : Global trends and influences shaping the technological industry
- Social Networking : Connecting with a global interactive generation
- Entertainment Activity : Learn how to apply new technologies in entertainment
- Download : BNC 2016 YIF Programme
Student Registration : $20.00 Bds.
For further information: Contact Us